Hanging up? How?Support

Last Updated:

1. rjpear

rjpear Member This Topic's Starter

Ok Folks..I have been having issues with being able to Kill a call.. I made two mistake calls..and I either have no Hangup button on the screen or Navigated away from the call screen. Any way to kill a call (aka HANG UP) right now.. Maybe something that will map the Camera Button or one of the soft buttons when in call mode.

ideas,?

Thanks'

Advertisement
  2. MotoDroidHelpandInfo

MotoDroidHelpandInfo Well-Known Member

Download a task killer. Then kill the tast. Just search task killer on the market place. I'm not 100% sure it will work never tested but i don't see why it wouldn't.

3. ginigma

ginigma Well-Known Member

You don't have a red/pink "End" button on the phone screen right after you dial a number? Make sure you're not covering the sensor on the top right of the Droid. That senses when the phone is against your face and turns the screen off to save battery.

I don't think a task killer is the right thing for ending a call. It would take too many presses to get there and kill the right task.

4. landis73

landis73 Active Member

I haven't had that many calls, but besides the end call previously mentioned, I think the reverse or back button on the bottom left on the phone ends the call too, if I remember right.

5. rjpear

rjpear Member This Topic's Starter

If I make a call or keep the call screen on then I can find the kill screen.. but If I am not on the PHONE application I can't stop he call..I have to turn off the phone or use the APPLICATION switcher to get to the phone to kill it.. I just want to hang up.. Maybe a Widget on the home screen to hang up...Like a Macro or something?