Hanging upGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Atoz

Atoz New Member This Topic's Starter

Unable to hang up after a call. What am I expected to do. Now I am removing the battery.Some help please.

Advertisement
  2. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

To end a call select End.Or bring down the notification menu from above and manually end the call.

3. ap66

ap66 New Member

Go to Applications > Settings > Accessibility - Check "power button ends call"
    After that you can click the power button to end the call
    Beware that one tends to click it to increase / decrease the volume (as its the same button) and cut an ongoing call by mistake

4. dghughes

dghughes New Member

That won't work, on the SG 551 if you do look in Accessibility options there aren't any options to choose a pop up windows says that and prompts you to download a screen reader, that's it.

I'd like to fix this issue too my dad has a 551 and he can't see the notification bar and forgets that the end call option is there.

It's a stupid option to put the end call there I am on my second Android phone and even I had to search for the end call button, even going into the phone app again doesn't show it. Talk about a poorly designed feature!

5. nrqprz

nrqprz New Member

read somewhere that some contact sensor is placed at the top-left corner of the phone; try pulling off the notifications bar touching the right side of the screen (where the time clock appears); i had the same problem and now it's solved by doing this. hope it helps!

6. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

There is an option is accessibility which says "power key ends the call"