Haptic Feedback IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Fate0n3

Fate0n3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Recently I finally got a new Droid X along with my fiance now my question is the phones show Haptic feedback being enabled but it does not vibrate with soft keys or UI other then lock screen like they all do. I know my other phones did vibrate with soft keys and so does my mother. I dunno what is up wanna see if anyone else does this??

Advertisement
  2. gr33nd3vil

gr33nd3vil Active Member

Did you check Settings > Sound Settings > Haptic Feedback, and make sure Vibrate is turned on... along with anything else you want?

I know some things were stripped out that were battery hogs...

3. Fate0n3

Fate0n3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I have tried that... It is weird also my friends does not do it either with it being enabled.

4. gr33nd3vil

gr33nd3vil Active Member

If you read the description underneith it says for Vibrate when pressing soft keys, and certain UI interactions...

So they stripped it out it looks like.

5. antnyh

antnyh Well-Known Member

This is an aggravation of mine. In addition to what you have already done you will need to do the following...
    Settings>Language and Keyboard>Multi-touch Keyboard>Check the box for Vibrate on keypress
    You can also turn on sounds for keypress here as well. I hope that helps and solves your issue. It resolved mine.

bionicback likes this.