Haptic Feedback on Touch Keys

Last Updated:

1. tjrocks91

tjrocks91 Active Member This Topic's Starter

For anyone wanting to disable the haptic feedback on the four touch sensitive keys, install an app from the App Market called "Spare Parts". Scroll down and select disable haptic feeback and it will disable the haptic feedback on the four touch sensitive keys.

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Actually you can go into Settings> Sound and Display and uncheck haptic feedback, if that's all you need to do. Spare parts does do a lot more than that.

3. Droidn00b

Droidn00b Well-Known Member

It can also be disabled by pressing Menu>Settings>Sound & display>Uncheck the Haptic feedback box

4. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

Why would you want to disable haptic feedback on the touch keys? just curious to know

5. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

I'd like to know as well... I thought haptic feedback was pretty cool when I messed with the Instinct HD and was a bit dissapointed that it wasn't as substantial on the Droid -- much less have it disabled completely...:confused:

6. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I had it on for about a month. I have it off now. I don't really have a reason why except I like the clean feel of just pushing an icon and having it respond. I like the idea that I can turn it back on again if I change my mind.