Hard keyboard space button

Last Updated:

1. Nepherim

Nepherim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else notice that the space key on the hard-keyboard is indented, or is this something wrong with mine? I like the keyboard in general, but the space is really annoying.

The other keys are all essentially flat, or very slightly curved upwards. The space though is really pretty depressed inwards. I don't think it's worn out, as I really haven't used it much yet.

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

I did not notice that when I was using the Droid. I will ask a friend of mine and see if he notices it.

3. Dave17

Dave17 Well-Known Member

I held a straight edge up against the keyboard and the bottom row of the keys are tapered towards the edge. The top row is tapered the other way, though less pronounced. If yours is like mine, I don't think it's a defect.

4. Nepherim

Nepherim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah. I think the space key seems to be more tapered *into* the lower half of the Droid at the front, as you say. So there would be very slightly more gap at the lower edge of the space key than at the top. Maybe it's just that. Anyone else notice anything? It actually makes it a little harder to press than the other keys, which all seem okay.