Hard Rubber Case?

1. Aria807

Aria807 Active Member

Is there a company that specializes in selling Hard Rubberized Cases? I want to pick one up for my NS

Advertisement
  2. netcbc

netcbc New Member

Try the amzer argyle cases, seem to look the best.....
  3. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Just buy Best Buy's when you drop it you will be glad you had it rather than having none. (Nexus S currently at geeksquad)
  4. Aria807

Aria807 Active Member

I thought the best buy case was horrible...
  5. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

a crappy case is better than no case at all lol
  6. nickmv

nickmv Member

I got the black Amzer silicone skin jelly case for my NS the other day. It fits great (maybe a tad loose on the sides but nothing bad at all) and offers a good level of protection. Combine that with full-body Invisible Shield and I'm pretty well protected.

Only downside I found is its thickness, but that's also a pro, depending on how you look at it.
    RussoSerb likes this.
  7. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

The Seidio Surface cases are hard, but have our signature soft-touch coating, which is a soft rubber type feel! The cases are now shipping in Black and a few other colors.
  8. Aria807

Aria807 Active Member

The Seidio case not the same as the one Best Buy sells rite? Cuz the BB ones have horrible reviews and people were complaining how the plastic deforms over time and the case doesn't fit after a few days.
  9. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Seidio does design and manufacturer selected Platinum Series cases and holsters for Best Buy. We haven't seen or heard any specific issues with the our cases for the Nexus S, but if you know someone who is having issues, definitely have them contact us and we will be sure to take care of them!
  10. Aria807

Aria807 Active Member

11. mikeeh

mikeeh Well-Known Member

12. Aria807

Aria807 Active Member

Do gel cases attract lint / dust? My friends told me not to get silicone ones because it gets dirty real fast.
  13. nimbus2121

nimbus2121 New Member

Any update on this? The case looks nice, I'd like to get the triple pack (Case, Screen protector and car charger) For $12, can't go wrong, right? I'd like to know how the case is though...
  14. dalewoo

dalewoo New Member