1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Hard Shell Case for HTC LegendAccessories

1. Maitre_Tea

Maitre_Tea New Member

I recently bought a HTC Legend and I got a cheap hard shell case off Ebay, which promptly broke only after removing it once (to add in a larger micro SD card). I came across an earlier thread about this, but I'm specifically looking for a hard shell case that won't break if I needed to remove it. Recommendations for specific vendors/products greatly appreciated

Advertisement
    :
  2. dsb18

dsb18 Member

Just had an email from Otterbox they anounced a new hard case for the Legend today, already ordered mine
  3. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

It's actually one of the better looking ones out there:

HTC Legend Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com

But you cannot beat the original lines of the Legend, hence mine is case-less.
  4. Maitre_Tea

Maitre_Tea New Member

Ouch, that's definitely a step up in price, but it looks pretty rock solid. I managed to tape up the edge of my current case so it can go for a while, so anybody know if there are Otterbox sales/promotions? I've been looking for good deals but can't find find any stores in the states that carry them, probably because it's an import phone.
  5. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member

It might be an import phone but regardless, as time goes on there will be cases available. You might also try the Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour / Case / Skin / Cover. It's not as hard as shell but it does do a good job. It's somewhat inbetween the very flexible skins and the hard shell cases.
  6. Maitre_Tea

Maitre_Tea New Member

Went for the Otterbox, and I must say it's the best $30 (after 10% discount and free shipping) that I have spent on a case. I feel very secure with the inner "rubbery" lining and the outside harder shell. I thought that it would add excessive weight/bulk to my phone but that's definitely not the case.
  7. MR_COATES

MR_COATES Well-Known Member

Agreed. It's at least half of the reason why I've ordered a Legend.

But I do take really good care of my gadgets which obviously helps matters.

It makes me cringe when I see people pull their phones out of the same pocket as car keys etc!

:eek::D
  8. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member

*CRINGGEEEEE* even reading that... *aKK*