1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Harmonia 2 tweaked

1. mikematias123

mikematias123 Well-Known Member

just messing around with this rom and wanted someone to see if they can test it out im still in the prosss of still fixing things like the audio boot.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

did u get permission from leslieann to release a harmonia 2?

harmonia is the property of leslieann. u can not make changes to it and release a 2nd version unless u have specific permission. leslieann released to us the Aeneas rom, which is a stripped down, build-your-own-rom platform. if u are going to create a themed rom, u need to start on the Aeneas platform and make ur own unique name for it, unless u have specifiic permission from leslieann.

*this harmonia 2 rom needs to be taken down right away if u havent gotten specific permission from leslieann to release it!
  3. Dracable

and also, if u have a venture, please test ur roms by flashing them first yourself before releasing to the public.
  4. mikematias123

mikematias123 Well-Known Member

sorry about that ill take it down and ill talk to her to see if i can thanks for the heads up
  5. sunsuke

sunsuke Well-Known Member

I think the problem with the boot is the images are not compresses in "store"
  6. Dracable

ya, sunsuke is right. boot animations MUST be in a zip called bootanimation.zip, and the zip has to have absolutely NO compression. must be set to "store" as compression method. u said something about audio?

and thank u very much for taking the link down. much appreciated. we all put hard work into our roms, and leslieann has helped us out immensely with this phone. it really would b best to start with Aeneas and create ur own rom with its own name. u dont need permission to do that. Aeneas is our "build your own rom" base rom.
  7. Jeni_James

Jeni_James Well-Known Member

I was gonna say the EXACT same thing when I saw this thread WASN'T started by Leslieann - good job Drac! :)
    Dracable likes this.