Harrooo

Last Updated:

1. ciskoh

ciskoh New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    Not lurking anymore, introducing myself! Lol

Bought my first smartphone aug 20, and it's a desire - have had a cell phone for 10+ yrs though. I almost bought a hero last year, but I didn't. glad I waited, I really like my desire and it's definitely an upgrade from my LG Chocolate Spin(!! - yes yes and to think at the time that was *modern*!), how far the tech has come!

I've put a zagg screen protector on it. I like it alot except I was forced to buy one I cut-to-size because of the awesomeness of available accessories in this town. I'll admit my template wasn't exactly to the size of my screen so the protector isn't perfect - and I screwed it up more when I tried to *fix* the bottom edge :(. I may buy a replacement once they get pre-cut sizes in.

I've already maxed out the storage space on my phone :cool:, which is probably why I went in search of tweaks and stumbled upon the forum.

I already used lekky's walkthrough on rooting (although I will admit it was really frightening LOL) but it worked just fine - and I read the article on the task killer which made complete sense so I deleted mine.

Cheers for the tidbits

~

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

welcome! I'd like to move this to the Hero section. The nice hero folks can help you there.

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I'll move this to the desire section for you :p

4. ciskoh

ciskoh New Member This Topic's Starter

?? moved because I said I bought a desire and asked no questions about the desire?

only introducing myself as per request on massive icon.

okey dokey
    *scratches head*

_end_

5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Well I moved it since Steven put it in the hero section, but you're right; the thread didn't need moving in the first place.

I think you need to take a break from all your greeting Steven! :p

Welcome to the forums ciskoh. We're all sane here, I promise.