Harrooo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ciskoh, Aug 30, 2010.

1. ciskoh

ciskoh New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Hi
    Not lurking anymore, introducing myself! Lol

Bought my first smartphone aug 20, and it's a desire - have had a cell phone for 10+ yrs though. I almost bought a hero last year, but I didn't. glad I waited, I really like my desire and it's definitely an upgrade from my LG Chocolate Spin(!! - yes yes and to think at the time that was *modern*!), how far the tech has come!

I've put a zagg screen protector on it. I like it alot except I was forced to buy one I cut-to-size because of the awesomeness of available accessories in this town. I'll admit my template wasn't exactly to the size of my screen so the protector isn't perfect - and I screwed it up more when I tried to *fix* the bottom edge :(. I may buy a replacement once they get pre-cut sizes in.

I've already maxed out the storage space on my phone :cool:, which is probably why I went in search of tweaks and stumbled upon the forum.

I already used lekky's walkthrough on rooting (although I will admit it was really frightening LOL) but it worked just fine - and I read the article on the task killer which made complete sense so I deleted mine.

Cheers for the tidbits

~

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH
    VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    welcome! I'd like to move this to the Hero section. The nice hero folks can help you there.

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 1, 2009
    UK
    I'll move this to the desire section for you :p

4. ciskoh

ciskoh New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    ?? moved because I said I bought a desire and asked no questions about the desire?

only introducing myself as per request on massive icon.

okey dokey
    *scratches head*

_end_

5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 1, 2009
    UK
    Well I moved it since Steven put it in the hero section, but you're right; the thread didn't need moving in the first place.

I think you need to take a break from all your greeting Steven! :p

Welcome to the forums ciskoh. We're all sane here, I promise.

Tags: