Has a re flashed helped your issues

Last Updated:

1. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator This Topic's Starter

Has anyone flashed there Hero for a second time after the .6 update, because the first time caused to many issues, report your findings if a second flash help, because I am going to do it again, or am I wasting my time ?? I will try it one more time, next time will be a root

Issues

phone lag, call waiting not showing info on screen, constant reboots, sometimes won't come out of sleep mode, have to take battery out, people contact close out

Advertisement
  2. DonB

Wow, not one response on this, trying to decide weather I am wasting my time, I think if I flash again, I will not add any apps, and try to use it like that first to see if maybe it is the apps from the market that cause the issues

BUMP

3. jimdroid

jimdroid Well-Known Member

Don,
    If you are having all those problems, I would think it's definitely worth a re-install. I had to reinstall once, because I removed an app which then caused senseUI to constantly force-close. I had no problems (with either call lag or call-waiting) before the reinstall, so I can't say for sure whether it would help, but if I were you, I'd definitely reinstall.
    And yes, be careful which apps you install. I've kept it to a bare minimum of what I need and my Hero is humming along beautifully, running much better than it did with 1.5.

Good luck!

jd

DonB likes this.
  4. DonB

Another update, for you followers, LOL, I decided not to re flash the phone, instead I got Sprint to send me a new phone, we will see the outcome when I get the phone, will keep you all posted. I told Sprint advanced tech Support it is pretty sad when you cannot make a normal call with out a lag as such and the phone is less that 6 months old, this was not acceptable.