Has a Sony XPERIA X10 Review Unit - What do YOU want to know b4 buying?General

Last Updated:

1. Michael Martin

Michael Martin New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a review unit of the Sony XPERIA X10 which I posted about on GoogleAndBlog as well Mobile Martin at Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Android Phone Bar Review ? Mobile Martin News

Please let me know what YOU really want to know about the device and what it does before you buy it either in Canada or the UK - as well if its ever released in the US.

You can post in the comments of that post and/or in this forum thread

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. sleepless

sleepless Well-Known Member

Ummm, quite a few people have theirs already including me (UK) since last Thursday. Also, reading through this forum, people can read a lot of things about the phone, bad and good things about it.

Michael Martin likes this.
  3. Michael Martin

Michael Martin New Member This Topic's Starter

True its now available in the UK & soon in Canada as well there are other reviews posted elsewhere.

I just want to be sure I covered something different that may have been left out by others.

4. witness2101

witness2101 New Member

Im about to buy an x10, and i m concerned about the media player, mediascape, specially when playing music, do you experienced any problems, switching between tracks? with playlist? how about the sound quality? is it low? any comment? :)

5. werthers

werthers Well-Known Member

The volume is maybe a bit low but I don't have a problem with it and if you don't like mediascape just get one of the other free media apps that's the beauty of Android :D