Has anybody experienced this issue with ROM Manager?

Last Updated:

1. emdmao

emdmao Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've never experienced this before, just want to see if anybody else has seen this happen. I just updated ROM Manager from the Market, downloaded the new bugless beast, and rebooted into recovery to wipe system/boot/data/cache. Went to install zip, selected clockwork, went through petes folder and no zip was found. Backed out and went to 'backup' in clockwork and no zip was found.

At this point I was thinking "ah shit", but when I went to the nandroid>restore option my backup reloaded fine.

:confused:

Advertisement
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Do you have a PC? I DL'd to the PC then moved it to the SD card's root. Did you check the "Downloads" folder while in Clockwork? The ROM would not have downloaded to the root.

3. emdmao

emdmao Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It didn't download to root. I navigated to install zip from sd card, selected the clockwork folder>downloads>petes folder. When I selected through to where the zip would be, it said no file found. I thought the download was messed up so I went to 'backups' and for my backups it said no file found when I selected one.

However if I went to nandroid>restore they restored just fine.