Has anyone bought nexus 4 on amazonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. brounmoney

brounmoney Well-Known Member

Ok so I was looking on amazon and saw the nexus 4. The 16gb is $458.00 and the 8gb is $392.00. These of course are higher than the google play store, but the play store never has any in stock. Is that way to much to pay for the nexus 4? I would get the 8gb because I have a iphone 5 and would switch between the 2.

2. mundane24

mundane24 Well-Known Member

3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

As mundane25 say, the stock issues on Play appear to be pretty much sorted. I wouldn't expect Amazon to be able to ship a whole lot earlier than Play - certainly not enough to justify that difference in price.

Why not spend the money you save buying from Play on getting the 16GB model instead of the 8GB?
  4. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

I ordered mine and had it in hand in less than a week. It took longer for my T-Mobile SIM card to arrive which was ordered a day earlier than my Nexus 4.
  5. Geetarman

Geetarman Well-Known Member

I ordered 2 16gb version on the 13th from the UK google store, it said 1 - 2 week delay but I got a dispatch email later that day!

I'll be picking them up from the courier tomorrow, can't wait.
  6. brounmoney

brounmoney Well-Known Member

Ok cool thanks guys. I will check it out. That 1-2 weeks is what scared me away form going with the play store