• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has anyone faced call drop with Honor 5x??

sumit1213

Lurker
Apr 24, 2016
I am using Honor 5x with T-mobile for about a week . I have seen in the last few days my calls get dropped automatically . if the call is for less than 20 mins, then the call would not drop. But for any calls that last more than 20 mins, call gets automatically dropped. Is there any issue or workaround to the problem ? Also, i am using Aomax® Armor [Dual Bumper] slim fit skin silicon case + PC bumper frame for the phone. Could that be the reason for call drops ?

I have had the Honor 5x for about a month now. I am also on T-Mobile in a suburban area (3 bars of 4Glte). I have not experienced any dropped calls (under or over 20 mins) and have been pleased with the call quality. I am using a $3.00 cheap rubberized case. I'm not a power user, so I don't have any suggestions for you. Sorry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones