1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Has anyone heard of LePan S or even has it?General

1. androidgirl21

androidgirl21 New Member

Hello, I've been looking at the LePan S Tablet and I was wondering if anyone has it, and how does it work? is it a good tablet? Or is the S the II or are they different? They show different on LePan's site.

Thanks.

- Androidgirl21.

Advertisement
  2. nuismer

nuismer Active Member

I don't know about the LePan S and their Web site is messed up between the LePan 970 and the LePan976 (LePan II). I have the LePan II and love it! Very fast, great screen, GPS, and good battery life. I don't see any difference in the specs for the S and the II.
  3. bamboo85

bamboo85 New Member

I own both, and I love them equally. When one is charging, resting or being used I use the other. Difference I see- is storage, one is 4, the lpS- the other, 8, lp2-. What bugs me a lot is the on board typewriter: sometimes it gets choppy, slow or sluggish - a real feature bummer - I have to resolution to that problem. If one does, would appreciate it!

If I can think or find some other differences, I'll be back -

Behold your God with Love a nd humble graditude+
  4. stevec1224

stevec1224 New Member

I have the S and really love it! However, I am on my 3rd tablet in the year warranty period. Hopefully, this one will last longer than 5 months.