Has anyone noticed iPhoto no longer recognizing DroidX photos?Support

Last Updated:

1. SwallowTheTime

SwallowTheTime Active Member This Topic's Starter

I used to plug in my X to my imac and iphoto would show the Droid X as a camera and display it's photos to import. I plug it in tonight and it still recognizes it as a camera but now it says there are no photos. I thought my SD card was corrupted or that I had downloaded a bad app from the market, but I could find the photos on the the DroidX drive on my computer.

I reformatted the card, took a new photo, plugged it back in to my computer, same issue. I google search it, and find a thread made by someone yesterday about the same thing, though he thought it was because of the new iLife version he had just bought. I'm still on the older iPhoto however. What I did remember, was my imac had about 4 new system updates yesterday that I installed. Is this the culprit?

Has anyone tried importing photos into iPhoto after installing the new OSX system updates? Seems the only way to import photos now is to drag and drop them from Droid X into iPhoto, which I guess isn't a big deal. Let me know.

Advertisement
  2. droblyer

droblyer Well-Known Member

Does your imac have bluetooth? I transfer pics that way on my macbook pro. Works great and wireless.

3. thehecklerj

thehecklerj New Member

I have the same issue and tried similar troubleshooting steps.

I have iPhoto 11 with latest update. I was previously able to pull pictures without any issue. Seems like Apple has changed something.

4. skankerp

skankerp New Member

Same issue here, anybody found fix or word from Apple? Definitely is the lastest OS update that killed it for me