Has anyone played any 3 dimensional games on this phone?General

1. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Some examples are the Sims free play, modern combat 4, and temple run possibly, and need for speed most wanted. Well anyways how is the performance with this phone playing 3d games?

Advertisement
  2. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

Just downloaded temple run... It ran... It ran fast...it ran smooth...
    Didn't notice any problems.
  3. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Nice good to hear, I ask because the LG Marquee lags when playing most of these games and the battery dies more quickly while playing so I'm wondering if I should get this phone and ditch the Marquee or choose the other phones boost mobile has
  4. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member

Its an adreno 305 it will run most games very smooth. Like need for speed most wanted. And Batman
    LilBit likes this.
  5. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

What is adreno 305?
  6. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member

7. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Oh cuz the the processor is a snapdragon so its a pretty good CPU and cuz its dual core nice. Probably gonna think of getting this phone or maybe the LG Optimus F7 when it comes out hmmm decisions decisions
    LilBit likes this.
  8. lvt

lvt Well-Known Member

Hi, I recently bought this HTC One SV and I can say that the hardware is quite nice, I played a couple of games that I had on my previous Nexus 7 like Temple Run 2 (in highest detail mode), Air Navy Fighter Lite... all of them run smoothly.
  9. shinru2004

The Dark Knight and NBA 2k13 run fine on here
  10. k28king1

k28king1 Well-Known Member

Need for speed runs so well on this phone that there are graphics enabled that are not present on my nexus 7
  11. shinru2004

Iron man 3 runs fine on here even though market says it isn't compatible.
  12. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ this phone can do anything I'm impressed
  13. LEVERage

LEVERage Well-Known Member

Lol, it is a $300 phone, I wouldn't see them charging that much and it not be able to play most if not all high end games. The only reason why some games would say they weren't compatible is because it's running ICS and/or developer reasons.
    svz235 likes this.
  14. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Hmmm I figured but damn I find it worth getting than the S2 in my opinion since the S2 doesn't support LTE and well its old
  15. LEVERage

LEVERage Well-Known Member

True, but the S2 is still a viable device and has aged quite well, probably more so than any other Android device made to date but, yes if you're looking for a device and have 4G in mind, I would definitely go for the SV.

Still wish I hadn't attempted to "drunk-technition"my S2 haha, ended up hard bricking the poor thing :/ Ah well, life goes on :)
  16. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Damn that's harsh but yea its the oldest phone with jellybean installed which im quite surprised that the S2 supported jellybean
  17. shinru2004

the gpu in this phone is more powerful then the adreno 225 in the S3 snapdragon variant. lol just found that to be funny. we have the adreno 305
  18. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Lol so the gpu is better than the S3?? XD
  19. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member

Yup. Gets better benchmarks than the GNex too. Crazy huh? lol :p
  20. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Man that is crazy lol this little phone can do big things xD
  21. k28king1

This phone is pretty much a mash up of the one s and the one v. Budget minded like the one v, but better hardware than the us one s.
  22. svz235

svz235 Well-Known Member

Lol and I've heard good stories about this phone, I really want this phone now but I still gotta find a way to get money lol
  23. k28king1

I love the way asphalt 7 looks on this phone.. imagine how nice asphalt 8 will look.

Attached Files:

irishobo likes this.
  24. k28king1

Manuganu free in the play store..awesome little game.

Attached Files:

irishobo likes this.
  25. k28king1

Dark knight rises

Attached Files:

svz235 likes this.