Has anyone tried the MotoBlur ROM on the MT3G?

Last Updated:

1. CaviZ

CaviZ New Member This Topic's Starter

I havnt rooted my mt3g yet. The whole root thing seems kinda scary to me. And I dont have an extra sd card. But for MotoBlur I would be willing to give it a try. Has anyone tried the rom yet? If not, what kind of problems do you think it might lead to.

Advertisement
  2. shathaway33

shathaway33 New Member

I had put the rom on my MyTouch for a little while. I love the MotoBlur, but it has quite a few kinks that are not worked out yet. Randomly reboots phone, sync with MotoBlur is random, no camera, unable to view photos, and a few other probs. Give them a little time and they will get it worked out. Right now I have Cyanogen 4.0.4 with the Dark Dream Theme. I was scared to Root at first, but very glad I did. Soooo much you can do. I'm Cyanogen one minute, Hero or MotoBlur 10 mins later if I grow bored of it. Just go to TheUnlockr.com - Cell Phone How To's, Phone Reviews, and Wireless News! and use their tutorial on how to root the MyTouch. Fairly simple and has all the links you need for the downloads. Only a few downloads and a half hour of your time and you'll be rooted ;-)