• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has anyone used the MHL feature on the Spectrum yet???

You'll notice right away. For me, on my TV I saw part of a picture and the TV showed it was getting a source input, but it reminded me a lot of the old days of watching scrambled cable TV channels.

lol neph. You made me think of back when I was a teenager and would be over my grandmothers house. She had a black and white tv and it almost elminated the scramble lines so I actually watched those channels :p And being young I was also able to block out the noise and listen through it so I could hear what was being said =]

Upvote 0
just a thought, what is the HZ rating for your TV?

my guess is the spectrum will only output to a 60HZ TV if this is the problem (most common in use still, although I doubt that will be the case by the end of this year or next... TV's are so cheap right now, there is almost no reason for anyone to not have a newer flat screen if they can afford to buy a smartphone... TigerDirect has been selling 40" TV's for $199-$299)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones