has anyone's N10 or N4 shipped yet?General

Last Updated:

1. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Well-Known Member

I ordered my N10 16 yesterday not long after orders opened. Still no email shipment notification or shipment message on my Google Wallet account. :-( I want it to arrive before the weekend darnit!

Advertisement
  2. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

Not yet, although I did have my credit card company call me last night (a few hrs after I ordered) and verify that I actually did make the purchase.
  3. The_Superhoo

Yeah they said it wouldnt be charged until shipping, and mine was charged almost immediately...
  4. tjreishus

tjreishus Well-Known Member

I asked this in another Thread. Go into the Google play store online, my orders and settings. There you can see the shipping date. Mine says the 15th. It won't be here for the weekend.
    Iam918 likes this.
  5. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mine says the 15th as well.
  6. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

7. The_Superhoo

Weak. How long could it take to ship something, when the ordering process is automated online? What century is this? Who's president?
  8. The_Superhoo

What shipping company does Google use for two-day? If it shipped tomorrow, wouldnt the second day be Friday?
  9. DruDog

DruDog Well-Known Member

they use UPS and shipping originates from TX
  10. Biaviian

Biaviian Well-Known Member

Do they require signature? I can't remember from my Nexus 7.
  11. DruDog

DruDog Well-Known Member

Didn't ask the CS rep that one. Im shipping to my office.
  12. The_Superhoo

Mine shipped as of 4am EST today!
  13. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

+1

Mine shipped at 3:10 CST. Come on Saturday delivery!
  14. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Very likely. My N7 I ordered through the Play Store did which is why I had it shipped to my work.
  15. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

I hope that is not the case, I had mine shippped to my house and I will likely be at work if it is delivered on a week day (hoping Saturday though).

I know that when my Moto Xoom was shipped back from Motorola from the 4G upgrade, it was just left on my doorstep. And it was supposed to require a signature, but can not remember if that was FedEx or UPS.
  16. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

No shipping info for mine as of yet. . . :(
  17. The_Superhoo

I also dont understand why it should take UPS up to 24 hours to begin posting tracking information after something has shipped. Upload in realtime! It's 2012!
  18. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I emailed Google this morning asking about shipping and if it had to be signed for. I got a reply immediately (automated I assume) saying it would be shipped by this evening. I saw someone had called and was told all that were ordered Tuesday would be shipped by 1pm today (don't know what timezone).
  19. BobF

BobF Active Member

I also received an email (3:43 AM CST) saying mine had shipped. Since UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday, we probably won't get them until Monday if they ship 2nd Day Air. I sure would like to see it this week!
  20. The_Superhoo

UPS does deliver on Sats....if you pay for it. Of course we didnt get that option.

Finally have tracking data on mine. As of 11:30 am EST, it's in Louisville, KY (apparently is the origin).
  21. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

Hoping mine gets sent from CA. If it does then 2 day deliveries are usually here in 1 day.
  22. The_Superhoo

I live near Dulles airport in VA and with mine coming from Louisville, Im hoping the same. In theory it should take one flight from Louisville hub to Dulles today, then a short delivery truck ride tomorrow.
  23. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Still no word on mine yet. Patience is not one of my virtues. :mad: :D
  24. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

Google is trolling me . . . :(

Got an email, check phone notifications and it's from Google Play. Open email and it's an advertisement for holiday shopping ideas. . . /sigh
  25. twane

twane Well-Known Member

+1