• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too wide feels like i need to put wide load sign on back or get fined lol. And motorola has got be dumb come out and call a white phone thats not really white, white why ? Face it the white razr is a oreo phone.

And no ics ? its all ready so old, oh wow yes it gets it down road lol i know. i just can't own a old phone. i took back the rental phone.

OP - I can't tell if you are truly saddened or if your post is supposed to be sarcasm.

Either way I'm going to lock this one down until you PM me to clarify. Either way... we are all consumers and make decisions with our money. If you like the product, buy it. Hate it or are unhappy with its features and functions, then don't buy it -OR- return it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones