Have a few questions about this phone...please help!

Last Updated:

1. twilighter

twilighter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have not purchased this phone yet. I'm actually waiting for the phone to be released by sprint (which was just confirmed).

I was torn between the HTC hero and the samsung moment but now, I really think I will be going with the nexus one instead. I was just wondering....

I understand that you can only put apps on the 512MB internal memory....does space typically run out for apps? What can I do to get more apps? (This is my first smartphone so please excuse my ignorance).

Does this phone have flash content? In other words, if I get a picture text with movement in it, will I see the movement on the phone? Can I see flash content on the web?

Does the phone have java?

Sorry for so many questions.....

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

first off the N1 WILL be getting flash, so YAY, cause im in the same boat you are...
    second yes apps only go on the 512mb rom but that shouldn't fill up easily. as of now there is no way to save apps on the SD without rooting, so stock your stuck, but again, should be hard to fill up depending on what you download... games might make it fill quicker.

Music can go on the SD card though and can be played that way

3. twilighter

twilighter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yay about the flash....

Sucks about the apps....

So, does it have java?

Thanks for your answers Covert_Death.