have a nice 32gb card- camera wont cooperate?Support

Last Updated: 2012-12-31 15:02:12
  1. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas all!

I have a new sd card (32bg ultra-recognized and have moved pics to it thru file manager), yet no matter the stock camera settings (save to sd card), the photos are put on the phone.

Also, i do get often closes on the stock app when i rotate the view from land-to-portrait. I have always experienced this.

can i reload the stock camera (apk??) or is there an alternative that works?

help is welcomed

SMS

Advertisement
  2. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

ive tried clearing cache, batt pulls, etc...

to no avail.
  3. chadrob30

chadrob30 Member

The SD card slot on this phone is wonky at best. On two different occasions now I have lost dozens of photos that were stored on the card. When I view them in Gallery they are somewhat blurry. When I put the card in the computer to view they disappear.
  4. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

cripes.

what a waste of money.
  5. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Try reseating the card or format it again?
  6. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

tried it. I can move photos to it (have 500 now on there), but even with the camera storage setting correct, it creates a new folder "camera"
  7. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Tried a factory reset?
  8. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

i guess I will tomorrow. Any advice on backing up (non-rooted, minimal apps)

back in the rooted X days, Tibu was so easy
  9. grunt0300

grunt0300 Well-Known Member

Try formatting the card to FAT32.:)
  10. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

off hand, I dont know how to.... will look this up before a full refresh.
  11. esemes

esemes Well-Known Member

I did it, but also noticed that the folder created by the camera app is entitled "camera". My short-sightedness led me to believe that this meant it was rooted to the camera storage. After removed the sd card (and having formatted it to fat32),Ive noticed it is a folder thats placed on the sd card.

success, I guess!