Have i just been unlucky?Support

Last Updated:

1. Russalf

Russalf New Member This Topic's Starter

I have always had a sony ericsson phone, k750, K800, K850 and the C905, all except the C905 worked faultlessly.

Now within 6 months i am on my 3rd Xperia X10i.

The first phone lasted 4 months untill the restarts got so bad that i could hardly use it, i would use it for 10minutes on the train before it would start restarting itself in a constant cycle until i pulled the battery out.

This phone got sent away for repair and came back a week later having been updated to the latest firmware, something that i had already done and tested the phone at factory reset status. The phone obviously still restarted and the engineers failed to spot what was actually wrong.

I got a new phone after this but this one restarted itself from the very beginning and was actually worse than the one i had originally sent off, i guesss i got a reconditioned phone.

Ive now got another new phone, this one doesnt seem to restart thankfully. However ive now got a problem with the SD card, from the begining it all worked fine and i had transfered music onto the SD card, the phone played this fine. I switched the phone off/on and now the phone no longer recognises there is a sd card inside it, all i get is the "Removed SD card" warning. ive tried removing it several times but it doesnt work, i put a sd card in from another phone and it worked fine.

So has the xperia corrupted my Sd card? Anyone know if i can recover my Sd card? its an expensive Kingston 16gb card so i would like to try and save it.

Sorry for the rant, i Love the phone when it works and im really not bothered with all the hating about the 2.1 upadate.

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

All I can suggest is to take the card out of the phone and then using a card reader try and re-format it on the PC and then put it back into the phone for the phone to flash the card again but make sure you save off anything you want on the card first.

3. uchi

uchi Well-Known Member

dont feel bad, ive had mine for 3 months and im waiting for my 4th to arrive.