Have Multi Emails need single source to check?General

Last Updated:

1. nipchat

nipchat New Member This Topic's Starter

I recently changed from a Blackberry to the HTC Droid. I loaded in my Pop Emails 7 accts, all work fine. when I did this on my Blackberry there was an universal "inbox" that showed all my mail in all accounts. So I didn't have to check each acct separately. Can't do that on the Droid. I called verizon and tech said the Droid doesn't do that but maybe there is an email app that will do it and I should check here. Any one know how I can do this??

Also, In my Pop accts I can delete all but selecting all accts and then deleting. any one know how to do this on the Gmail sync? Can't figure out how, doesn't work the same way.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. hklevi

hklevi Well-Known Member

I'm with you and would like to know too. I'm still having issues with my POP yahoo emails so I'm still missing my BB...

3. W4LLY

W4LLY Well-Known Member

Will have to wait for 2.0 me thinks :-/

4. hklevi

hklevi Well-Known Member

Don't ask me how or why, but I'm getting my Yahoo emails now. I only added one non-premium account but will try a second one I have to see how it goes. I got it to start working about 3 days ago so it's not an update to the OS.

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

yeah the stock app can't do it, all i can suggest is that when you get a email it shows in the notifications bar. if you drag it down it shows each email as it's own line. if you click it it takes you to the proper inbox. that way you dont have to change accts in the email app itself.