1. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

Any good? What kinds of features?
  3. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

Sorry guys, I never got around to uploading that. It was just AOSP compiled by me with motley's kernel compiled by me. Nothing else special about it.
  4. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

I read that u were going to add theme engine that would be cool could u finish it and add a little extra just asking you don't have to do it know just in time
  5. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

I plan too, finding time to do it is another story tho. lol
  6. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

+1 true that well hope you find time
  7. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

8. viper689

There's a lot of roms that include a lot of features, ParanoidAndroid being one of them. There's AOKP, Xenon, Nexus Evolution, etc... Try em all out
  9. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

Links please in your opinion the one that has the most features but still like to all if you don't mind
  10. viper689

I'm guessing you're new to rooting on a Nexus? Lots of options out there. RootzWiki or XDA are where you want to go for links, but I'll help you out here. My rom of choice is Nexus Evolution. I feel like it has the best balance of features and stability, but here's a few feature heavy ones.

AOKP
    Team Baked (perfect if you prefer the dark theme)
    Xenon (my previously daily driver)
    Nexus Evolution (my current daily driver)
  11. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

No not new to it right now I'm working on cm10 for my connect with pg and others on my n7 I went from cm10.1 nightlys to aokp build5 to PA I might try Xenon what's cool about that ROM and what do u like about NE :D
  12. p-bOt

p-bOt Well-Known Member

Nice to see you on some nexus devises PG! Always a pleasure to use your stuff.
  13. viper689

I always liked Xenon because it usually had more features than most roms, but I would get the occasional reboot so in my search from something more stable, I found Evolution which has the same features (if not more), but definitely smoother and more no reboots after a couple weeks of smooth sailing.
  14. viper689

15. jlede

jlede Well-Known Member

So when installed it's 4.2.2

Edit:I'm judst downloading to see for myself
  16. viper689

Yes. Android version is 4.2.2
  17. saltire

saltire VIP Member VIP Member

Just try a few Kernel/ROM combinations and see what you like best, good choice out there. Fwiw I'm running Dirty AOKP v5.0 with Franco kernel r47 - stable, smooth, balance of performance/battery plus you get Swagger ;) :) (good laugh at posts asking what that does)