have you flashed it?? wich ROM? recommendations?

1. Lagunar

Lagunar Well-Known Member

Hi guys, i'm getting my SGII tomorrow and i don't know which rom to install...

[Rom][2.3.5] Perception v1-RC1 - xda-developers

[ROM] UnNamed v1.0.3 - (10/16/2011) - Now with 10 notification pulldown toggles! - xda-developers

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T) :: V7.1.0 RC1 (9 Oct 2011) - xda-developers

[Rom][Beta-4] Cognition X2 | It's Live! - xda-developers

i THINK i'm gonna go with cognition, but i wanna know what other people have seen!!

i could also try the cyanogen

thoughts?

Advertisement
    :
  2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

I am a full supporter of roms and flashed my captivate hundreds of times, but I haven't flashed this one, I really found no need to yet and do not want to void my warranty. Butwhen Iowa's on the captivate I did use some of designgears roms and they were always nice, if I were to flash I would stick with his stuff
  3. SoCaliTrojan

SoCaliTrojan Member

CM7 has some bugs. its stable version has been superseded by is nightlies. I have only been looking at CM7 though since it seemed that most people vouched for it (my s2 is my first Android). I'm waiting for a stable version is released, unless someone can persuade me to try a different ROM.
  4. Lagunar

Lagunar Well-Known Member

well, i've rooted, then unlocked, then flashed it with cognition x2

has some cool stuff (tethering enabled, battery percentage, some cool animations) but i don't feel it BETTER

the process to flash it was very very very easy anyways =)