• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have You Had Any Problems With Your Incredible?

Have You Had Any Problems With Your Incredible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EgoDogg

Android Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2010
West Pittston, PA
There are a lot of threads out there with posts saying they're on their 2nd or 3rd Incredible. I want to see how many of those posts are reflective of the saying "People only post their problems" and see what the ratio is between defective incredibles vs good ones without any probles (pink hue, etc.).

Let me be the first to say mine hasn't given me any problems at all :)

EDIT: Also, if you feel you are having problems, please post it below, and/or as well as at the thread contagous linked in post #2.

Polls don't simplify anything, because you cant put detail in them, that post has been awesome an you a mod/guide should merge this post or something

Simplifies it because not everybody is going to go through the effort to look that up, etc. That's why fast food is so popular. You're in and right out (usually). No research needed. Ect. Not saying that isn't a good thread. It's great, and I advise everybody to play a part in it. Including me. I just havent gotten around to it yet.

Upvote 0
Simplifies it because not everybody is going to go through the effort to look that up, etc. That's why fast food is so popular. You're in and right out (usually). No research needed. Ect. Not saying that isn't a good thread. It's great, and I advise everybody to play a part in it. Including me. I just havent gotten around to it yet.

No cos looking at a poll that says 20 people had problems and 10 people didn't and 20 didn't had small issue's shows no one nothing :S

Its much better to list whats wrong, and thats why in that other post its all updated on the 1st page

but i guess each to their own

Upvote 0
No cos looking at a poll that says 20 people had problems and 10 people didn't and 20 didn't had small issue's shows no one nothing :S

Its much better to list whats wrong, and thats why in that other post its all updated on the 1st page

but i guess each to their own

I just want to see ahow many people felt they had problems with theirs, and how many people haven't. It's simple as that. What do u consider small issues? With this poll, I'm under the assumption that if there is something going on with their phone that isn't supposed to, they'll post something wrong. If it's working as advertised, they'll post no problems. I'm not trying to start a way, or say this is a scientific number to prove anything. I just want to see the general consensus around the boards since most people only post when they're having issues. Like I said, that other thread is a great one, but with this all you have to do is pop in, and click an option and submit. No work necessary.

Upvote 0
Just got mine, but showing low signal/no 3G in my house. gmail app also doesn't notify me that I have an email until I refresh about 90% of the time. Call quality decent though and pink hue not very noticeable

Edit: Gmail is working pretty much better for me now...must've just had server problems when I set it all up. Even though it doesn't show much signal or 3G everything loads just fine. I keep hearing about all these different problems and hope that don't start happening to me after having the phone for a while...I've only had mine since Friday.

Upvote 0
I've had some weird things going on with the touch input two or three times. I'll unlock or exit out of a program and it'll act as if I touched the display all over the place or something for three or four seconds.

This was with Launcherpro though, never with Sense, so it might just be an issue with LP. Nothing reproducible and the few times it has happened, it never caused any real issues. Maybe just some kind of input lag or hiccup or something.

Aside from that? Absolutely nothing. The phone is pretty much perfect =)

Upvote 0
There were two problems I had—neither required a return.

1) Soon after I got it, my phone wouldn't connect to the 3G or even the slower networks, however I found a quick reboot solved that. Hasn't been an issue since.

2) When I connected my phone to my macbook recently it mounted the SD card but not the phone's storage. I changed it so the phone was only charging over USB, then back to mounting the HD. It then worked.

Upvote 0
Post date your phone was manufactured and your problems in my thread

http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/111148-date-your-phone-manufatctured-vs-problems-phone.html

Once I get a couple more pages I will also organize it better, with better stat tracking...

Not to steal your thunder. But your thread is the same as mine.

Mods/Guides Please dont merge threads though because it would clutter and confuse my thread and make it harder for me to update my thread.

Everyone just go post what date your phone was manufactured and your problems.. Instructions on how to find out are in first post.

I've taken a lot of time on that thread so let's keep with it.

Thanks!

P.S. I did vote in your thread

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones