12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. About 50% of it

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. Maybe 25% of it?

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Heck, it's hard enough just to try and keep up!

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Okay folks, I can say that I have read EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 5,000+ posts in the EPIC Rumors, Specifications and Speculations thread. Have you? :)

Advertisement
  2. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Yep. I feel a little bit ashamed saying that, though.
  3. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

4. dr01d3tte

dr01d3tte Well-Known Member

The Prime needs to come out so I can focus on my job and family again!
    magdelaine and The_Chief like this.
  5. magdelaine

magdelaine Well-Known Member

I posted my first reply to this thread on page one....otherwise I would have never been able to keep up!

So yes, I've read the whole thing. Oy.
  6. schimm

schimm Well-Known Member

No....no. That's just nuts. Instead I refresh the last page every 30 seconds on my laptop while keeping a cooler filled with cold ones next to me. In between clicks I order out for pizza now and again. This is much better than those crazy people who camp out in front of stores a couple of days prior to release. Something big is going to happen....I just know it! :)
  7. Rhystatic

Rhystatic Well-Known Member

God, I almost wish I hadn't...

I also read every page of the Bionic thread before I came over to the Prime!

Glad I waited. Although man I wish I could show you the dirty state of broken screen my OGDroid is in... :(
  8. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Little behind now Cheif, up to 5400 now. ;)
  9. dr01d3tte

See you in line next week, Schimm :D
  10. the7nd

the7nd Well-Known Member

I did pretty good on keeping up with the first few thousand and then it exploded at the end of last week. :O
  11. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

read it all.. wait. what? :p
  12. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

You know how you can read something without comprehending a word of it? Yeah, I was kinda like that through just about all of the processor talk. lol I eventually got to where I was speed reading through a lot of it. So to be honest, I voted 75 percent.
  13. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

That's why I put 5,000 PLUS. I'm not gonna keep updating that number... I'm way too busy hitting the F5 key in the Rumors thread! :p
  14. Lenerdosy

Lenerdosy Active Member

Was, havent read it today though yet, that'll be my thing tomorrow morning when I get off work though probably. Gotta figure out where I was on the forum though :p
  15. heavychevy

heavychevy Well-Known Member

Edited for clarity.
    dr01d3tte likes this.
  16. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

All 5000 plus here
  17. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Well-Known Member

I did in the beginning when the thing was growing by a page or two per night. Now that its growing by like 10-15 per night I can't keep up.
  18. dr01d3tte

Busted! :eek:
  19. overbyc1

overbyc1 Well-Known Member

My phandroid app is smoking. I make it to the end every night. My poor eyes can't take it anymore!

I will say my work productivity has went down. Gimme the phone already! Here is my money!