Have you seen anyone else with a Note yet?General

Last Updated: 2012-09-23 16:35:15
  1. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

I live in PA and work in NYC and i have yet to see a fellow Note user...thought I'd see at least one by now.

Advertisement
  2. jomamma1

jomamma1 Member

I tried to buy a note the other day, but did not want to spend the full 299 for ATT. Targetmobile online listed for 219 but when I tried to get that price was another story. Radio Shack online listed one for 249 but when I got to store it had upped to 269 and then they didn't have any.

Joe in Modesto
  3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

You know, I had never thought about it, but no, I have not seen anyone other than the AT&T sales rep that sold me mine.:confused:
  4. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

Amazon wireless has it for $199.99.
  5. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

dang it, i was waiting for it to go down but it was taking too long and i just bought from Best Buy for $299
  6. th3goob

th3goob Well-Known Member

I know multiple people that have the phone, mostly because i persuaded them ;) but other than that nobody =/
  7. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

Riding the bus too and from work, I have seen a few others with a Note, but only one other person with a White Note. :)
  8. ryandelman

ryandelman Well-Known Member

Nope, I've never seen a single other person with one. Beginning to think the lion's share of the 5mil sold were outside the US.
  9. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

ditto and ditto

I only see my lady and her sister who we convinced to buy it.
  10. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

I have the white one.. I haven't seen anyone else with one yet.. The people that see mines is very impressed when they play with it. :)
  11. JunBringer

yeah same here, people are all like "oooooooooo ahhhhhhhh"
  12. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member

13. JunBringer

lol I'm still amazed that people ask me if it's an iPad. Really? It's big but it's not that big.

either way the attention is fun. I tell them yes, yes it is lol
  14. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

Yes I saw a girl walking out of my daughter college talking on one.
  15. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

I've seen only 2 others with a GNote where I am. One was in a convention and another was in a restaurant. Other than that, nope.
  16. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

lol..yeah, first its "omg, its so big" or "what is that? It looks like a mini iPad" then when they see it they think its awesome....big, but awesome.
  17. JunBringer

Yeah I usually get the "that phone is huge" or "is that an iPad?" comments.

I finally ran into someone at a party who had one, he's a friend of our drummer. He was talking about launchers and what a good deal he got with his bundle etc. I felt bad telling him I bought 2 of them for 150 bucks each lol.

I ended up borrowing his charger so my phone wouldn't discharge as I played music through the surround sound with the screen constantly on.
  18. droidcentric

droidcentric Well-Known Member

Saw a bag boy at the grocery store talking on one during his break. Just so happens the AT&T store is next door and the funny thing is they actually push the GS2 over the Note. When i bought mind they did not even have a display yet it was just plugged into a charger sitting on the counter. It seems they actually push the iPhone and the GS2 more then any other device.
  19. johnb41

johnb41 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anyone with one yet, but then again I don't really get out much. :) But the little I do get out, 2 people (both waiters/waitresses) asked what my Note was, and were impressed. I like the attention it gets... probably the attention people got when the iPhone first came out. But Samsung is advertising this thing so much.... soon most people will know what it is, and the shock value of seeing one in person won't be so big.
  20. wutwutman

wutwutman Active Member

SO far the only other Notes "in the wild" I've seen are the ATT reps when I go pay my bill LOL They all have one.
  21. Itzxdjx

Itzxdjx Active Member

Nope i have not seen one other person my girlfriend seen one yesterday and brought it up to me cause we never see one odd huh. I wonder if some people don't pull it out, I for one love holding mine out especially when I'm in the apple store for appointments. Someone always ask me about it.
  22. KnghtRyd3r

KnghtRyd3r New Member

I have seen one black one in the wild (we works in another building) I am the only white one :)
  23. bob60626

bob60626 Well-Known Member

I don't have one and haven't seen a single one in the wild, but people think my SGP 5.0 is one (haven't seen one of these either). :D
  24. stringfiend

stringfiend Well-Known Member

The first day I had my white note I saw another guy come into the waiting room with another white one. I was talking on mine at a stop light the other day and a car next to me pulled up and everyone started laughing. I just thought it was funny that it got such a reaction. People seem to think it is ridiculous until they hold it and behold the screen.

All my iPhone friends have had almost the same exact reaction, "Is that a phone?!?" :)
  25. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

lol, i had a co-worker see my phone on my desk on Friday and she said "what the **** is that??? It's huge"