• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Havent recieved ICS yet?

So i have a nexus i9020a and i have been hearing of other people getting the ics update its been about 4 days since it has been released do you know whats going on i am on gingerbread 2.3.6 and am in Canada?

The I9020A 4.0.4 update has just started rolling out. People have reported that doing a *#*#CHECKIN#*#* has helped get the update faster. You can also flash the update manually. Links to the official update file are available in the ICS Discussion thread.

Upvote 0
The I9020A 4.0.4 update has just started rolling out. People have reported that doing a *#*#CHECKIN#*#* has helped get the update faster. You can also flash the update manually. Links to the official update file are available in the ICS Discussion thread.

Yeah i did the checkin thing three times and found everything on xdadevelopers and i got it i was so happy ahah. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones