• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Having a few problems after vanilla rom, need some help

thepro8

May 5, 2010
I installed the vanilla 2.2 rom (the PB&J time one) and there are a few issues i'm noticing. I'm wondering if you guys know of any fixes.

1. Beautiful widges 3.0 issue: The time seems to get locked up and gets delayed behind the actualy time. IE. beautiful widgets say its 3:20 and it and the actual time is 3:40 and the menu bar says 3:40.

2. Can't access company directory in People. I have my phone hooked up to the exchange server and everything works, but when i try to get to company directory i get a error "Sorry! the application (process com.adnroid.htccontacts) has stopped unexpectedly.

3. More a question. is there any way to search through the stock froyo email program for emails?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones