having a problem with qpstSupport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sssj408

sssj408 Member

I now have my warp running on crickets network . The issue I am having is cdma-ware can see the warp and mod it but i dont know how you change my network settings with it . I do with qpst but i am getting an unspecified error which i believe is because qpst cant read to the phone , due to a driver error. I need to change my network settings is there another way of doing it besides qpst. here is the error thx

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. mhannah3333

mhannah3333 Well-Known Member Developer

Just use cdma workshop if you can.. chsnge to a cricket prl and cricket will activate
  3. sssj408

sssj408 Member

do u know where i can get one for san diego?
  4. mhannah3333

Google "colorado prl page"
    sssj408 likes this.
  5. mhannah3333

Theyre not catagorized by region.. you just have to see which one works best for you
  6. sssj408

sssj408 Member

ok here is my last problem . I am used to using qpst to edit my 3g settings and because this phone doesnt work with qpst i am using the demo of dfs 4.0.0.04 i need to input these settings into dfs to get my phone to work
    [​IMG]

the problem is the tools are different and for some reason i am failing .

[​IMG]

i am not sure what is what on most of this page . I am so close i just need to know what i put here . I have all the other settings done . i keep getting an error on my warp mip seetings are wrong 67 or something . Any insight would be apreciated
  7. sssj408

sssj408 Member

tried the prl thing but the settings i inputted b4 in dsf are sticking . i can call .228 and activate but it doesnt change the settings
  8. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

I really don't think anyone has flashed a warp to another carrier
  9. sssj408

sssj408 Member

hey down can u delete this thread. I got past this problem . look at the other thread . i think u may be able to help me . I am actually almost done . after i will post my first tutorial lol
  10. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Thread closed per request. PM me if you want it reopened.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.