• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Having ADB issues

ImageJPEG

Oct 3, 2010
So I'm having an issue with my HTC One. Right now I have two HTC Ones. The first one I received will be shipping out because it has a defect. However, it still works.

My first one has the stock system, nothing changed, no unlocked bootloader...whatever. ADB works with this device just fine. However, I have already unlocked the bootloader, flashed a custom recovery (CWM) and installed the GPe version of 4.3 on the second device. This does not pop up the RSA key message like my first one does when connecting with ADB. I'm unable to do anything with this phone with ADB because of that fact. Any help/suggestions to get this working?

My desktop system is running Gentoo 64 bit. My phone is running JWR66Y.H1 The ROM was put out by bigxie I believe.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones