• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having an issue Downloading/Sending MMS Picture and Messages

Minib09

Lurker
Apr 30, 2014
I've had my phone for almost 2 years. I was on a plan with At&t and it was working just fine. I switched the At&t Go phone to save some money. I am now unable to download anything. From pictures to multi-messages. My siblings have the Iphones and they are also on the go phone plans. What am I doing wrong where I can't receive anything but a simple small text message.
I group messages, with the download screen, I try to download it, and yet it refuses to download. I can't download pictures either, so I don't know if its my phone, or just the plan that I am. But it doesn't make sense if its the plan because if its the plan then why does my siblings can receive pictures and multi-messages and I can't?
Please help.

:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones