having gallery problems? not showing images?

Last Updated:

1. blank

blank Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have never had any gallery problems that i can remember, but all of a sudden my images/folders arent showing in the gallery.

I use a file explorer, and it shows that all my files are there, but for some reason nothing will show in the gallery.

sometimes i can gt it to show a "camera" folder and like 3 "download" folders, and some weird folders with numbers and stuff, but they never show thumbnails and wont let you click them.

Gone are my picture folders, and also the galleries from picasa web.

I have the droid, with the latest updates and everything.

Never had this problem before. Was working the other day. Today i was tryin to send someone a picture, and noticed this.

Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix This? I also just rebooted the phone, and it didnt help.

Suggestions please.

Advertisement
  2. blank

okay tried many things. none of them worked. got sdrescan from market, and seemed to work

3. blank

blah just noticed half my pictures were erased, good thing i always copied them to my pc.

seriously getting sick of android. hope verizon gets iphone this January.

4. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

sdrescan works for me.. i have a similar issue i think due to upgraded to a 32gb card in my droid... i should have formatted it prior but never did, and I'm just lazy so I still haven't... are you sure 1/2 of your photos are erased via File Explorer??

5. blank

actually i had about 300 pic. only like 15 were still there. i didnt check with any other explorer besides windows explorer on my pc when i attached USB. Trust me, they are gone.