1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Support Having issues with my USB connection

1. intrdrgn

intrdrgn Well-Known Member

i recently loaded CM7 which looks awsome, trying to conect my phone to my CPU & it is not reading it. i tried my Device Manager to resolve the connection but had no luck. i have windows Vista, but i read somewhere here that CM7 doesnt install our drivers. what can i do to fix this.

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

one80bysummer1 likes this.
  3. intrdrgn

intrdrgn Well-Known Member

4. one80bysummer1

one80bysummer1 Well-Known Member

2 things...if the USB drivers in that link don't work you've done something wrong. I can (and others) confirm 100% they work. Make sure you unzip the file and run the .exe file with the phone plugged in.

2nd, yes you can transfer files via a card reader. Great little tool to have in case something goes wrong. Good luck.
  5. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

I downloaded the drivers but it says there is no SD card in my phone...
  6. canary57

canary57 New Member

I wasn't able to connect to USB even with the d/l drivers. I disabled Juice Defender and that solved the problem.
  7. papajohnb

papajohnb Member

so how can i fix this? i am trying to restore to original and reflash cm7 the right way lol and not doing a quickie like i did.

think thats how i messed mine up, did too fast just to see what all the fuss is about cm7 and now im f***ed lol

missed a step or something i guess.