• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having PRoblem with my samsung galaxy y screen locker.. too many attemps and i forgot my google acc.

#1.first switch your phone off

#2.root your phone by holding
volume up key + Home button + power button

then
#3.select wipe data/factory reset and press home button
after
#4.select confirm and press home button
#5.select reboot system to reboot..

you can't use touchscreen on android system recovery.. you can only use volume up key and volume down key for navigate. sorry for the poor English :) ...

** REMEMBER YOUR ALL PERSONAL DATA WILL BE ERASED**

Reactions: spider88 and kimLJT
Upvote 0
In case you forgot the screen lock pattern of your galaxy y and you want to remove or reset it, i just saw this:

vjontheweb . wordpress . com/2012/02/06/resetting-samsung-galaxy-y-screen-lock-pattern/]Resetting Samsung Galaxy Y Screen lock Pattern | vjontheweb

i included spaces... just edit it at the address bar
y
ou can just try it and see if its helpful

Upvote 0
i am using Samsung Galaxy Y S5360,i have a problem with my phone,whenever i was changed my sim from this phone i was charged rs 1 or rs 1.50,every time this money will be deducted from my account and i got a sms from samsung( Dear gt-s5360 user,thank u for ur interest in being a part of samsung famaily)...so if u can help me plz give a rply as soon as possible.......

Upvote 0
i am using Samsung Galaxy Y S5360,i have a problem with my phone,whenever i was changed my sim from this phone i was charged rs 1 or rs 1.50,every time this money will be deducted from my account and i got a sms from samsung( Dear gt-s5360 user,thank u for ur interest in being a part of samsung famaily)...so if u can help me plz give a rply as soon as possible.......

i have the same problem too, hope someone answers the solution

Upvote 0
#1.first switch your phone off

#2.root your phone by holding
volume up key + Home button + power button

then
#3.select wipe data/factory reset and press home button
after
#4.select confirm and press home button
#5.select reboot system to reboot..

you can't use touchscreen on android system recovery.. you can only use volume up key and volume down key for navigate. sorry for the poor English :) ...

** REMEMBER YOUR ALL PERSONAL DATA WILL BE ERASED**
Just simply follow this instructions dude instead of paying. Why PAY when there is FREE? :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones