1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

having problems installing/uninstalling appsSupport

1. varkie

varkie Well-Known Member

I'm new to the incredible, came from the Eris, and loving the phone but am experiencing some issues that I can't find answers to through search (both this forum and google). The major one is that after I install an app, or uninstall one, I have to reboot the phone before it appears/dissappers from the app drawer. Never had a problem like this with the Eris.

Also can't get backcountry explorer to work on this phone and it works flawlessly on the Eris. Anyone familar with that app? The dev claims it works on the Incredible.

Advertisement
    :
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

never heard of that problem, sounds like something is getting corrupted which is probably part of the reason back country navigator is working correctly. Have you tried using another sd card? Or the catch all would be a factory reset, and starting from scratch with a new sd card and all to try and isolate the issue. My phone a couple weeks ago was having issues with the internal hard drive(apps/system processes force closing on startup) and ended up having to get a replacement phone.
    varkie likes this.
  3. varkie

varkie Well-Known Member

thanks doing a factory data reset fixed both problems