Having Rooted--What Happens When Next Android-Sense Upgrade Comes Out

Last Updated:

1. scottmc9

scottmc9 New Member This Topic's Starter

Having recently successfully rooted using unrevoked3 one-click, what happens when the next Android/Sense upgrade arrives? Do I simply stay rooted and install the upgrade? Does this in any way disturb the existing Clockwork functionality?

Advertisement
  2. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Do you have some insider knowledge that the incredible will get an official new sense upgrade? I don't think anyone knows. I'm sure if they do, there will be solutions forthcoming if they are needed, so no need to worry. Personally I'm hoping to have a good, stable, fully functional new sense rom to install long before such a thing is liable to happen, if it is to happen at all.

3. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

they are already porting the htc desire hd... its almost fully functional... only camera is messed up for the most part... if your rooted you will have new sense before a phone is even released officialy if you so desire(no pun intended, ok maybe jsut a little)

4. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

And if all fails you can unroot, go back to stock and get the update

5. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

That is what I've been following too. Some pretty awesome reports coming out about it.

6. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

I am waiting patiently for the first person to report "everything is working" then I will try the ROM. I think he are close