• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Having Rooted--What Happens When Next Android-Sense Upgrade Comes Out

Do you have some insider knowledge that the incredible will get an official new sense upgrade? I don't think anyone knows. I'm sure if they do, there will be solutions forthcoming if they are needed, so no need to worry. Personally I'm hoping to have a good, stable, fully functional new sense rom to install long before such a thing is liable to happen, if it is to happen at all.

Upvote 0
they are already porting the htc desire hd... its almost fully functional... only camera is messed up for the most part... if your rooted you will have new sense before a phone is even released officialy if you so desire(no pun intended, ok maybe jsut a little)

That is what I've been following too. Some pretty awesome reports coming out about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones