Having Sub Forums in HTC Incredible Forum

Last Updated:

1. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if it would be possible to have subforums in the HTC Droid Incredible forum... for example, a Software Help Forum, Technical Help Forum, and so forth. It seems to be so difficult to keep up with the mass amounts of threads populating the main forum. Just an idea for current and future phone forums.

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

+1 for that!!!!

3. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

I think that it should be set up similar to the Motorola Droid forum. It has a Support and Troubleshooting subforum and a How To and Tips subforum. I also saw somewhere else where one of the other guides suggested an Accessories subforum which I don't think is too bad of an idea either. I do have to say that I stopped by the Incredible forum earlier and it was crazy over there to say the least.

4. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I've been sorta expecting to here from Anon on this one, and he did request one subforum yesterday, which was made. Anon? Support/troubleshooting? Accessories?

5. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member This Topic's Starter

I would really like an Accessories subforum for the Incredible. Anything to help keep the forum more organized and better for the overall site.