Having trouble accepting a callSupport

Last Updated:

1. neilometer

neilometer Member This Topic's Starter

I did a brief search for this, but didn't find anything, so forgive me if this is beating some sort of dead horse. :eek:

I find it very difficult to answer a call with my Captivate using only one hand. The green circle that you have to drag almost all the way across the screen is, for some reason, very hard for me to use, especially under sub-par conditions. I usually try a couple times with my thumb, then end up using the index finger on my other hand to drag the green thing across. :(

Is there some sort of alternate way to accept a call that wouldn't result in an accidental acceptance? I gather they had to make is somewhat difficult to accidentally answer a call.

Thanks...

Advertisement
  2. The Shape

The Shape Well-Known Member

If you haven't tried it yet, enable "Answering mode" and then enable "Answering Key". That makes it so you push one of the buttons to answer the call.

EarlyMon likes this.
  3. neilometer

neilometer Member This Topic's Starter

Well, that was easy! I feel a little bit stupid now, but Thanks!

4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Welcome to the forums - and don't sweat that feeling. You don't even want to know how long it took yours truly to even FIND the Settings! Yeah - hidden _deep_ on my first Samsung Android - uh - like one click down. :D

This is a great group, very helpful. I assure you, you've come to the right place.

5. The Shape

The Shape Well-Known Member

You are very welcome! :)