Having trouble deciding on which color: White or Titanium?General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. optimisticgurl

optimisticgurl Well-Known Member

Hey guys I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy S2 for my birthday and I'm having trouble deciding on the color...which one you guys think is better White or Titanium:confused:

2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi optimisticgurl :hello:

I moved this thread to a Galaxy S2 forum for you.

I don't know how accurate it is, but someone posted here recently the white ones had less problems than the Titanium according to a T-Mobile store employee.

I like my Titanium fine and never had a problem. The color doesn't really matter to me since I keep it in a case anyway.
  3. Cedarizzo

Cedarizzo Member

I just got the Titanium S2 and I love it! I found a dark gray/black Body Glove case and the phone looks awesome in it.
    GJTRUEFAITH likes this.
  4. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

I also have the titanium one.
    It's just my opinion, but any scratches that would happen on a white one are more likely to show up over time as dirt gathers in those scratches. On a white one, it'll show that much better.
  5. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

I have a titanium one too, in a black otterbox commuter case.and i agree.the black on grey looks really nice.

On that, I'd recommend titanium. My buddy has a white galaxy s3 he got a month or so before i got my s2 and he saw mine and told me he wished he'd gotten the same color.

Its your personal preference though :)
    GJTRUEFAITH likes this.
  6. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Active Member

I have one of the gunmetal grey ones, like it better than the titanium (black) based on looks. And I personally hate white, but it's your own personal opinion that matters. I really doubt the color has any effect on the performance of the phone.
  7. optimisticgurl

optimisticgurl Well-Known Member

Thanks for everyone's advise on the color, this helps me with my decision;)
  8. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

The white one looks really nice in a white case. You'd have more options for cases with the black. Black goes with everything.
  9. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

I'd go with the white one. :)

GJTRUEFAITH Active Member

I have white yet color doesn't matter I have a hard gorgeous case so only the front is whit uploadfromtaptalk1361368883100.jpg e :D
  11. walmart989

walmart989 Active Member

I love my steel S2 (probably gunmetal) because neither the front camera nor the sensors show like they do on the white ones. Looks good in a plain black D3O case.
  12. tutorgirl

tutorgirl New Member

I also have the titanium. I think the touch keys look better on the Titanium and for me personally I prefer a black phone because it's less obtrusive and easier to match cases to. I think it's more of a personal preference though!
  13. Devon is Cool

Devon is Cool Well-Known Member

I almost bought an otter box
  15. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

You won't regret it if you do, it's saved me from having plenty of nicks and possibly a shattered screen ;)
    GJTRUEFAITH likes this.

I love a good deal & buy alot of accessories on eBay. Feedback No lower than 99.5 tho : )
  17. DragonSlayer95

I normally buy from Amazon, got my defender from there for $30 when it retails for $60 I think

Havent tried Amazon yet. Got hubby an android notebook on eBay for $135 Brand new

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB
  19. DragonSlayer95

One of those MID's?

Good for a beginner & will keep him off my laptop lol

23. Arrowslinger

Arrowslinger Active Member

I wanted the dark phone but tmobile was out of stock, me being impulsive decided on the white one. I like it and get a lot of compliments on how nice it looks :)
    GJTRUEFAITH likes this.
  24. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Duplicate threads merged, congrats and all the best with your new phone, OP! :)
    GJTRUEFAITH and OverByter like this.

That's pretty much how I ended up with white as well. Like I said earlier doesn't matter I have a nice case. There's no lack of kewl accessories & case's. I love this phone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.