• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Having trouble deciding on which color: White or Titanium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy S2 for my birthday and I'm having trouble deciding on the color...which one you guys think is better White or Titanium:thinking:
the white one looks way better and you can recognize it from far away, it looks way better than the titanium one, thats why i ordered mine online to be able to get the white one and it sure doesn't disappoint, everyone tells me that it looks nice and i just don't like how the titanium one looks. Plus its my first white phone and i love it, but its up to you.

Reactions: GJTRUEFAITH
Upvote 0
Hey guys, I just got my new Galaxy S2 VM for my bday, decided on white and I love it. I originally came from an HTC Evo V (ugh before that I had the miserable motorola triumph). The HTC Evo V was a cool phone too but Samsung has a way amoled screen, 8 mega pixel camera and smooth touch screen. Thanks for helping me decide on the color. Oh and I also got this inexpensive Clear TPU Candy Rubber Skin Case from amazon Amazon.com: Clear TPU Candy Rubber Skin Case Cover for Samsung Epic Touch 4G Sprint Galaxy S II: Cell Phones & Accessories

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I just got my new Galaxy S2 VM for my bday, decided on white and I love it. I originally came from an HTC Evo V (ugh before that I had the miserable motorola triumph). The HTC Evo V was a cool phone too but Samsung has a way amoled screen, 8 mega pixel camera and smooth touch screen. Thanks for helping me decide on the color. Oh and I also got this inexpensive Clear TPU Candy Rubber Skin Case from amazon Amazon.com: Clear TPU Candy Rubber Skin Case Cover for Samsung Epic Touch 4G Sprint Galaxy S II: Cell Phones & Accessories

Congrats hun  I really love mine as well trust me you're going to have so much fun with this phone! honesty I've not used my laptop since I my phone arrived. I upgraded from the optimus elite which was great too just didn't have the space I wanted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones