• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having trouble on Facebook with my 10.1

dtbm51

Lurker
Sep 16, 2012
A couple of weeks ago, Samsung had an automatic update. Since then it seems that I'm having trouble commenting or navigating on Facebook. Samsung did a factory restore and my tablet was reset, but it is still happening. They suggested I send it in to them, but before I go through that hassle of not having my tablet and then downloading all my apps and setting up my email accounts again, I thought I'd try to find out if anyone else wasexperiencing this too. I just typed this out without a problem, so why should I have it on Facebook?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I don't know if any of you have tried the Facebook app recently or not. They have fixed a lot of things, including making it look like it is tablet aware. It works full screen width now, and doesn't show thumbnails of pictures any more. It shows the full picture, pretty much, scaled to the width of the screen. Mine still crops a LITTLE off really big pictures until I click them. Much better now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones