Having trouble using nonsensikal_v3.4.1 blue

Last Updated:

1. d3adbattery

d3adbattery New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to the rooted Eris scene. So I recently tried to flash the nonsensikal_v3.4.1 blue rom to my eris and it worked fine at first. Then soon thereafter, i started receiving "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly". And then I got a phone call and everything pretty much went down the shitter from there. Everything started force closing including ADW launcher.

Any body have any ideas on why this would happen? Do i need a partitioned SD card or something?

Advertisement
  2. kobel1up

kobel1up Well-Known Member

3. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

That is a Froyo ROM so, no, you definitely do not want a partitioned SD card - the ROM will not be able to mount your SD card.

Nonsensikal appears to be up to 3.9 right now, so perhaps try wiping your phone, flashing that, and start again from scratch? I have not tried nonsensikal myself, but I have been running kaos froyo for the last 7 days, and it has been solid for me. (I have to say that I tend not to like ROMs that alter the standard themes, which is perhaps why I never liked Evil Eris, Aloysius, etc., but, of course, what I like has nothing to do with what you like.)

Here is the link to Nonsensikal: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=745603