• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having trouble with my galaxy s4 playMy Vizio Tv Won't Work With Galaxy S4 I having vids on Vizio tv

My Vizio Tv Won't Work With Galaxy S4

I have 2 vizio tvs. My galaxy s4 plays videos fine on one of the tvs but won't play on my Vizio M3D460SR 3d tv. I have tried a couple different hdmi ports. On Hdmi port 3 I go to settings CCE and find devices and it shows that it has my satellite box and mhl. So it knows the device is there. I have set up the devices as it states in mhl adapter MHL 2.0 to HDMI Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 Power device off (phone) plug in micro usb to phone, plug hdmi cable on tv, and usb charging unit to ac adapter. I am going to seaside sunday and I might have to lug around the 39 inch vizio that works. I don't think i can trust the hotel having a tv that works with my galaxy. Thanks for assistance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones