Last Updated:

1. McLovlein13

McLovlein13 Well-Known Member

how do you get to HBoot? i did alpharev and got s-off (i think) but when i tried to install cwm at the end i pushed Y and left for a minute. when i came back the screen was gone and my phone was on HBoot. i rebooted and now idk how to get to clockwork...

2. ganj_420

ganj_420 Well-Known Member

Power down your phone. Hold down the volume down button and hold power button at the same time. That gets you to the hboot menu. Use the volume down key to navigate to "recovery" and hit the power button to select. That should take you to clockwork if it has been installed successfully
  3. McLovlein13

ok now how about if volume down and power combination dont work? im on my 17 try...
  4. tpbklake

tpbklake Well-Known Member

Goto Settings -> Power and make sure the Fast boot checkbox is not checked. That will prevent you from getting into HBOOT using the Volume Down/Power button combo.
    McLovlein13 likes this.
  5. McLovlein13

thank you... i feel very dumb getting stumped by a stupid button in the settings but i have root now
  6. AndyBones

AndyBones Well-Known Member

what he said :cool:
  7. Geckobros

Geckobros Member

Same thing happened to me and got the same helpful advice. You are not alone.
  8. lbarllcodel

lbarllcodel New Member

I did not know about the Fastbook checkbox lost an hour of my life because others don't know how to write up a decent walkthrough..

Thank you very much for this! :)