1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

HD and high quality games on HUAWEI U8650 SONICGeneral

Last Updated:

1. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Here is a list of HD and high quality games that I have tested and are working on HUAWEI U8650 SONIC:

- NOVA (hvga version).
    - Modern combat Sandstorm (hvga version).
    - Gangstar West Coast Hustle (hvga version) (use chainfire 3d to play without lag).
    - Dungeon Hunter (hvga version) (world map not working).
    - Galaxy on fire 2 (hvga version).
    - Great little war game.
    - Grand theft auto 3 (rip data version) (force closes after about 1 minute of gameplay).
    - Crusade of destiny.
    - GT Racing Motor Academy (hvga version).
    - Free Heroes 2 (heroes of might and magic 2).
    - Dead space (hvga) (only with chainfire 3d).
    - Earth and legend (only with chainfire 3d).
    - Need for Speed Shift (chainfire 3d).
    - Birth: Dalarian Invasion.
    - Assassin's Creed HD (hvga version).
    - Backbreaker 2: Vengeance.
    - Quake 3.
    - Contract Killer.
    - Brothers in arms 2 (hvga version).
    - Eternal Legacy (hvga version).
    - Counter Strike portable (v7.o)
    - Ninja Hoodie 3D (no lags, no chainfire 3D)
    - Six Guns (armv6 version) (a bit laggy, but totally playable, chainfire 3D not neccessary)
    - Resident Evil 4.
    - Transformers G1.
    - Reckless Racing.
    - Megastunt Mayhem.
    - PES 2012.
    - Painkiller purgatory.
    - Celes Arca (3D mmorpg).
    - Block story.

[FONT=&quot]Feel free to post any games that you have tested. It will help expand the list and will save a lot of sonic users the trouble of searching which games work or don't work on our phones.[/FONT]

Advertisement
  2. Snarglys

Snarglys New Member

Need for speed Shift works fine with chainfire3d and nvdia plugins
  3. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Thanks. I will try it. By the way, chainfire 3d needs root, right? How did you root your phone? Mine has android 2.3.4 and I haven't found a way to root it.

Edit: Ok, i rooted my phone. I will try nfs shift now.
  4. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Just added Dead space and Earth & Legend (both need chainfire 3d).
  5. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Added Need for speed Shift. Thanks to Snarglys
  6. aeodan

aeodan Member

May I ask what settings you used to get Earth and Legend working and if there was any problems?
    Got it working just by using the POWERVR plugin and Reduce Texture Quality as my default GL settings and I get some serious lag while playing.
  7. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

I use reduced texture quality and reduced texture size and the nvidia plugin. I also use a task killer to clear up some memory before starting the game. There is a little lag now and then, but the game is totaly playable. The only issue I have is with the characters armor. It is like it has no texture (grey). Do you have the same problem?
  8. aeodan

aeodan Member

Yeah I'm having that same grey problem as well. My character's shirt and shoes are grey but his pants are it's normal color. I can use reduce texture size and he wont have the grey problem but there's a lot of lag and if you go to another zone the game will autoclose.
  9. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Happy New Year everyone. Just added "Birth: Dalarian Invasion" to the list. A nice 3d RPG game.
  10. aeodan

aeodan Member

Assassin's Creed HD (hvga version)
    Backbreaker 2: Vengeance

Both games work without needed chainfire or anything.
  11. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Thanks a lot. Added to the list.
  12. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Added Quake 3.
  13. klsdream

klsdream Active Member

thank you guys :D
  14. Uchigashu

Uchigashu New Member

Earth and Legend didn't work on my huawei sonic . I get in the game but after I create my character the game close . I reduce texture quality and texture size with chainfire3d but nothing has changed . What can I do ?
  15. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Did you use the nvidia plugin?
  16. Uchigashu

Uchigashu New Member

Yes ... But I installed an old version and now the game works ... but I have the same problem : The armor and boots didn't appear .
  17. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

Hi, what do i need to make those games work? i have rooted my phone but none of those games work. by the way, is there any function that allows to install games in to sd card? because when im trying to install some game, my phone tells me that there isnt enough space on my phone. so i want to install them in sd card.
  18. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

What exactly do you mean by "not work"? You cannot install them or do you install them but they do not start? If it's the first case, go to settings - applications and make sure unknown sourses is checked. Also try downloading any free game from the market and see if it works. As for your second question, android 2.3 has native app2sd support. Go to options - applications - application management. From there you can select apps and move them to the sd card (some apps cannot be moved but most of them do).
  19. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

well for example nfs shift, when i open the game, it shows EA logo and after that the game closes
  20. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

NFS requires chainfire3d to run. Do you have chainfire3d installed? Also try a game that does not require chainfire3d.
  21. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

it doesnt work with chainfire. of all those games only assassins creed and GT Racing Motor Academy works, but gt racing is very laggy
  22. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

I 'm sorry my friend but you must be doing something wrong. Most of these games I tried myself and I can tell you they work perfect. Make sure you use the hvga version of the games.
  23. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

for gt racing i havent done anything, its just laggy and i dont know whats wrong. is there a way to restore phone system? maybe my phone must be like it was after i bought it, without any roots or anything
  24. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

You mean un-rooting your phone? I don't know how but I see no reason why would you want to do that. Root gives you endless possibilities and does not affect your phone's performance (not for the worse that is). As for GT Racing it is a bit laggy if you don't use chainfire3D. Use chainfire3D and it should run fine.
  25. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Added Contract Killer.