• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HD and high quality games on HUAWEI U8650 SONIC

Any of these games not require multitouch? Us U8652 (no multitouch) owners like to play a bit too.

The ones that can be played without multitouch are:
Gangstar West Coast Hustle - Galaxy on fire 2 - Great little war game - Crusade of destiny - GT Racing Motor Academy - Earth and legend - Need for Speed Shift - Contract Killer - Eternal Legacy.

Hope I helped.

Reactions: Lebo
Upvote 0
HELP!!

Why doesn't eternal legacy work for me? I have installed it and transferred the sd files into the sd. I have seen videos on youtube that show people playing this game on the u8650,so than why doesn't it work for me?

P.S. I get a black screen after loading..

P.P.S A couple of games to add to the list:
Reckless Racing;
Megastunt Mayhem;
PES 2012.

Upvote 0
HELP!!

Why doesn't eternal legacy work for me? I have installed it and transferred the sd files into the sd. I have seen videos on youtube that show people playing this game on the u8650,so than why doesn't it work for me?

P.S. I get a black screen after loading..

P.P.S A couple of games to add to the list:
Reckless Racing;
Megastunt Mayhem;
PES 2012.

Can you give me some more info? Does it not start at all or does it start and then fc?

Also thanks for the games. Added them in the list.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones