HD and high quality games on HUAWEI U8650 SONICGeneral

1. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Added Brothers in arms 2 (hvga version). Use chainfire 3d to reduce lag.
  2. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

I just updated Earth&Legend to the latest version (1.0.9) and the grey texture problem is gone. :D

Edit: The new version lags terribly. Going back to 1.0.7 and grey textures. :mad:
  3. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Just tested Eternal Legacy (hvga version) and it works perfect, even without chainfire.
    Counter Strike portable (v7.o) also works (you can even play online) but with some graphic problems (it is a work in progress).
  4. NeRiuX

NeRiuX Member

after some playing dead space shuts itself down, what can be the problem?
  5. Lebo

Lebo Well-Known Member

Any of these games not require multitouch? Us U8652 (no multitouch) owners like to play a bit too.
  6. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

The ones that can be played without multitouch are:
    Gangstar West Coast Hustle - Galaxy on fire 2 - Great little war game - Crusade of destiny - GT Racing Motor Academy - Earth and legend - Need for Speed Shift - Contract Killer - Eternal Legacy.

Hope I helped.
    Lebo likes this.
  7. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

I don't know exactly. Have you tried cleaning up some ram with a task killer before playing? It might help.
  8. Resetas

Resetas New Member

A few games which I tested on my Sonic:

-Ninja Hoodie 3D (no lags, no chainfire 3D)
    -NFS Shift (no lags, runs without chainfire 3D)
    -Six Guns (armv6 version) (a bit laggy, but totally playable, chainfire 3D not neccessary)
    BillDoul likes this.
  9. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Thanks. Games added to the list. Also Resident Evil 4 works perfect (but is in Korean language only) and Transformers G1.
  10. CroKiller

CroKiller Member

pes 2012 (chainfire 3d with nvidia plugins reduces lags)
  11. naveen94

naveen94 New Member

how can i download these hd games
    any sites please........?
  12. CroKiller

CroKiller Member

u can download at "andropalace"
    can any1 send me a link of assassins creed, gangstar west coast hustle, modern combat sandstorm?
    brothers in arms dont work on huawei u8650 cuz when u start campaign there is a white textures...
    sry for bad english :)
  13. vladab95

vladab95 New Member

what is chainfire 3d ?
  14. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Search the market. It is free, but you must have a rooted phone in order to work.

I tried playing GTA3 using swap partition to free more ram and the game works a lot better. Much less fc.
  15. CroKiller

CroKiller Member

did u overclock ur phone?
  16. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Yes. I use zad's custom rom with overclock at 780 Mhz.
  17. CroKiller

CroKiller Member

i have 1 problem.. when i start assassins creed or gangstar wch a screen is overstretched. anyone know why? i have download it from "andropalace"
  18. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Make sure you have the HVGA versions of the games. Maybe you have accidentally downloaded the QVGA versions?
  19. marius246

marius246 New Member

HELP!!

Why doesn't eternal legacy work for me? I have installed it and transferred the sd files into the sd. I have seen videos on youtube that show people playing this game on the u8650,so than why doesn't it work for me?

P.S. I get a black screen after loading..

P.P.S A couple of games to add to the list:
    Reckless Racing;
    Megastunt Mayhem;
    PES 2012.
  20. CroKiller

CroKiller Member

nope i have downloaded hvga.. can u post a links of both games pls?
  21. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Can you give me some more info? Does it not start at all or does it start and then fc?

Also thanks for the games. Added them in the list.
  22. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

I'm not sure I can post links here. Search Google for "(game name) HVGA" and you will find them.
  23. BillDoul

BillDoul Active Member

Just added Painkiller purgatory (fps game) and Celes Arca (3D mmorpg). Both work well even without chainfire and can be found free in the market (painkiller free version has the first 5 levels).
  24. CroKiller

CroKiller Member

i tried it for few times and still doesntwork, its overscreen :(
  25. marius246

marius246 New Member

Well as I said before I get a black screen after loading and I only hear music in the intro video of the game.Also Ninja Hoodie doesn't work,same problem.I'm running gingerbread 2.3.5 maybe thats the problem?